Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...
Hello fellow fishers,

My name is Richard, i live in michigan and i have been fishing for about 10 years(19 now). But i have been getting into fishing more and more within the last two years. I fish for about anything that i can get (salmon, bass, etc.) I use the plain old fishing rods but i have been getting into fly fishing since i got one for my birthday(July 15th.). Thanks-

Richard
[signature]
Hey there Richard, Welcome aboard !! You'll fit right in here at bft. Looking forward to your posts and replys. Again welcome aboard, glad to have you[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url].
[signature]
[url "http://javascript:%20addTag(':)')/"][:)][/url]Hi there rjf385 - AKA Richard, Welcome to the BFT. After a while I sure that you will agree that this is the best fishing site on-line. Since you are just getting into fly fishing feel free to stop by the Fly Fishing & Tying board.
As with the other boards folks here will be glad to help you get started in the right direction in this great sport of fishing. Here is a short cut to that board.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...m/gforum.cgi?forum=1"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...m/gforum.cgi?forum=1[/url];

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5756;]
[signature]
Hey there rjf385,

Welcome to BFT as was said by others. Look forward to hearing whats going on in your patch of Michigan. Whatever your fishing interest, we've got boards to cover it! Explore the site and as a line from one of my favorite songs goes '...it takes... I'lllllllll be watchin' you'. ha ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]
Welcome aboard Richard. We are always glad to have new members here. That just gives us one more person to teach some tricks to as well as learn some from.

It will be nice for you to be able to share some of your fishing experiences with us. Don't forget to drop a line on the Michigan board and the flyfishing board.
[signature]
Welcome to the BFT family! Glad to have you here as a member. We like posts and reports of all and any fishing you do so make sure and visit often and give us all of the details. These boards are a vast amount of resources and wonderful folks to help you out. Again welcome aboard.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url] Welcome aboard. This is the best place for information and fun. If your ever headed to Utah, let us know on the Utah discussion board.
[signature]
rjf385,
welcome to bigfishtackle.
I took the curticy to move this post to the texas board to aid you in finding the correct board to post your fishing reports.

you are welcome to post on any board since you are new here I thought you might like a helpfull hint to your home state...
[signature]
Hello rich , al here . i'm into the salmon fishing too , that and steelhead are about my all time favorites . east side or west you will find me running to either for the spring and fall runs .
stormey 26 is a steelhead and salmon guy that is from michigan , bassass is , you guessed it a bass man . he fishes tournaments all over the state , does pretty darn good too .
callie is our walleye expert and camping guru .
davetclown , well there isn't a fish alive he hasen't cought i'de say .
i'm glad you have stopped in and hope to hear more from you in the near future .
your pal al .
[signature]