Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went Muskie fishing and this is what I caught
Yup, it's true. I went on my first ever Muskie hunt and here's my catch of the evening. It was hooked on the middle treble so it was obviously attacking the belly of the crankbait. I didn't have the tape measure out when the photo was snapped otherwise I would have had another entry into the 16-species contest.
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5836;][/center]
[signature]
that sure is a dandy!!!!

I have to get out soon to find one of those to upgrade my entry. (at least to leagle limits for the state of michigan 14")

what did you catch that bad bouy on?

I was wondering? do you have photo editor or did you scan that photo?

I just wanted you and any one else veiwing to know if you need your photos edited you can send them to me in a privet message and I can do the editing and send them back to you so you can post them....
[signature]
I did edit the pic myself. It's a lot smaller than it originally was. But for some reason the editor didn't remove the white border from what I cut out from the original. Odd. Why don't you save this one on your computer and edit it, see if you can get the white border to disappear. Thanks!

I caught this one in about 12 feet of water on a 6 inch crankbait. No clue what it's called since I got a bunch of muskie lures at a garage sale for $30. All have obviously been used before. The hooks have been resharpened and are much sharper than any store bought hooks I've played with. It was fun removing the middle treble out of this little one's mouth while avoiding the end trebles. Hehe.
[signature]
Nice bass.

Here ya go[url "http://javascript:%20addTag('cool')/"][cool][/url]
[inline 1.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks Mr. ND!
[signature]
No problem, always glad to help[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
Thats a nice catch you got there, there can be a lot of surprizing things happen when you are fishing.

The exact oppisite thing happened to me a month back. I was fishing for Bass when i pulled in a 10 pound muskie on a spinnerbait. And it was my first one. I was very surprized.
[signature]
I was just messing around in a tiny lake here in Fridley. I had my girlfriend's 6 yr old with me. I was using a buzzbait and he cast over my line. As I got close to his line I let the buzzbait drop so I could swim it under. As I started to reel in again, blam! A nice northern grabbed it and wouldn't let go.
[signature]