Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's valley (report)
went to Joe's valley for some night fishing this weekend.. fished the full moon.. fishing was slow but not to bad.. started out over by the in let to make bait. (chub ) and filled a buckit up in about 30 min's.. then headed over to the dam area looking for the splake.. was not seeing to much on the finder so moved over by the boat ramp area..about hafe way over found a hump that was stacked top to bottom in about 58 feet of water.. sat up a drift over the hump and hit some small splake right off the bat.. so we set up to go through the area again but the wind did not come back it just went dead on us.. so i went to a white tub jig tiped with chub..put it down about 25 to 30 feet and hit fish most the night nothing to big but stady all night long.cought some nice rainbows as well as splake.. after the sun came up we went back over by the inlet in about 35 feet of water useing chub minnows and hit 3 splake in the 19in to 21in class about 3 pounds then the storm started so we packed it up and went home.. sorry no pic's this time guys left my camera home ..
dude on fish?
[signature]
Thanks for the report Fuzzy, it sounds like it was a great time at Joe's valley. I wish I had done half as good as you have this weekend. WH2
[signature]