Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williard bay Feed lot?
Anybody know where this is located??? I've seen it referenced a few times.<br><br><font color=purple><b>The Fisherless Fishermen</font color=purple></b>
Just north of the south marina there is a big green silo thing on the east side. This is generally refered to as the feed lot area. When some one refers to it, it could be anywhere north of the south marina, all the way up to the bend in the dike that goes east, and all the way up that east side dike. Its a big area and anything on willard is tough to pinpoint but thats the general area. <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
You can also use your nose as a guide, because when you are downwind of it you sure know it. Teroy, have you been to Willard this week? WH2 <br><br>
So thats the SMELL!!!!! YUCK!<br><br>I went tuesday night and last night (Friday). I caught one Tuesday and never even got so much a a hit on friday. Full Moon, Thunder Storms or maybe the water is getting to cool at night?? I don't know, but I had fun! [Smile]<br><br><font color=purple><b>The Fisherless Fishermen</font color=purple></b>