Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd jig making party in ogden
there will be a second jig making party at my house on aug 30th at 7pm. this session will be covering pouring, painting and tying jigs.
[signature]
Save me a seat. Will TubeTude be there?
[signature]
you got it mike. and yes tubedude will be there.

RSVP please

heres who i have so far

petty
tubedude /babe
cableguy
spinnfisher
MGB
Bearlakemack
yper
yper jr.
ram4x
kentofnsl
nomoose
uncleray
flyfishingmoose
Xman ===???
ALAN
icefool +2
acey
[size 1]fishonlynch[/size]
[size 1]Chip_Flipper [/size]
[size 1]out4trout[/size]
[signature]
add me to the list.
[signature]
Petty:
Moose and I will both be there. Thanks,
[signature]
Put me down Jason. I get back from Seattle of the 28th so I'll be able to make it. What do you need me to bring? Al
[signature]
a few things, if I were to come where would I have to travel to get there? what do we bring if anything? Informations, and tons of is would be nice..

Chris
[signature]
ill see if i can make this one.
[signature]
How about an address and directions to get to the jig party? I would like to come. What do we need to bring? Acey
[signature]
I am planning on attending.I haven't been able to make any of the other get togethers.I am planning on bringing my son and grandson if that is ok. Please send me directions. Also what do I need to bring.
[signature]
right now id like to limit it to BFT members only, due to more intrest then we thought we'd get. i'll pm directions to everyone on the list of attendee's a couple days before the workshop. i need to know if the people on the list are 100 percent sure there coming as soon as possible there are more people that would like to get in.

as far as what to bring ill have a table set up for goodies if anyone would like to bring some snacks or drinks that would be fine. also if you have molds or melting pots your willing to share that would be cool to.
[signature]
I can understand the limiting it to members only. My son is a member he just hasn't posted for a long time, and he is the reason we are coming.
[signature]
petty, there's probably no room left at the inn, but just in case there is, PLEASE count me in. I won't take up much space, as I don't have any gear yet. I'll just be there mainly to observe and learn from you guys if possible.
[signature]
If there is room I would like to attend. i have some moldes and a melting pot plus a bunch of wheel weights. thanks chip
[signature]
I will be there if at all possible petty,
jed
[signature]
Workshop is full! well have anotherone in a month or two. and i think jed is thinking about doing another on in orem
[signature]
theres been a couple cancel. so there is room for a couple more
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Hey Jason, and anyone in Salt Lake area that is afraid of missing out, it looks like we will be doing these things on a fairly regular basis. There's a lot more to cover than can be covered in one session, and there are always new folks who would like to see how it is done.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I am planning something for mid September in the Salt Lake area. It will either be at my place or one of the other members if they have a big enough space to hold a few folks. My house is small but I have a big garage.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Once we get a few more folks pouring jigs, we can do some advanced workshops on creative painting and dressing jig heads. Heck, by ice fishing time we should all be able to fish with our own stuff.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, I have been doing well on smallies and perch with some of the small spinners I make too. Anybody interested in a session on "bending wire" and stringing beads and blades? It is easier and cheaper than making jigs.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I will be driving up from the SLC area. PM me if you would like to carpool with me.
[signature]
TD, I told petty I can't make it due to aserious illness in the family but I plan on coming to the next one for sure.

Sorry guys no salsa from me this outing but there will be a next time. Have fun!
[signature]