Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing posts
Made several post over the 23rd 24th and 25th. all have been deleted or misplaced. My posts are friendly and informative and are usually help replys to other members questions.[Wink] Are my post no longer welcome here or are we having technical difficulties captain? They were posted on Fresh water fishing, Washington, Utah as well as others??????<br><br>Happy Hookin<br>Gamaktsu &lt;*(((&gt;{<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Gamakatsu on 07/26/02 07:08 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
Gamakatsu,<br> Just did a scroll thru of the threads. There are only a few posts for the 24th and none on the 25th. I do not remember if I had posted on any of these days but with so few for this entire time period I would say that they (bigfish) must have had a problem for this time period. But once again that is an opinion and it is mine.<br><br>
thanks chicks, I noticed that too. a little late though. Must be havin gremlins in the system.[Smile]<br><br>Happy Hookin<br>Gamaktsu &lt;*(((&gt;{<br>
Gamakatsu,<br>The whole BFT site is in the middle of a major update and upgrade to better serv it's users. There has been a large number of posts that are curently not viewable. They may or maynot be recovered and returned to the board. Right now all that can be done is being done to keep from loosing any of the posts. Just keep your fingers and fishing rods crossed for the safe return of the posts that are currently in cyberspace.<br>I sugesst to give up to a week for your posts to return. After that you might want to repost any posts of importants. Thanks in advance for your understanding.[Smile]<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher &lt;*(())))))))))&gt;{<br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ROSS6959/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ROSS6959/</A>
Thanks for the info ssor.[Smile] I'll keep and eye out for them. If cyberspace becomes there final destination then I guess the fish god has spoken!! LOL<br>thanks again.<br><br>Happy Hookin<br>Gamaktsu &lt;*(((&gt;{<br>
mite as well rite`em off 2 Fish God,it happened 2 me last week 2.......Bsafe!<br><br>