Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon 8/14
Went back up with mom again. Tried just about everything but the kitchen sink. Faster, slower. With the down riger, without, you name it. Mom landed 1 rainbow 15", I got skunked again. Talked to three other boats, nobody was having any sucess. Water temp was about 70 all morning.
[signature]
From all the reports I've read, the catching has been slow at East canyon lately. Did you try any triple teasers? We usually do good trolling the south end of the lake with teasers. I hope you have better luck next time. WH2
[signature]
Sounds like it was much slower than the last time you were up there.

I was up there on Friday night...but just playing in the family boat. We marked a lot of fish 10-20 feet down. I didn't see anyone fishing, but I sure wish I had my pole. Oh well....maybe next time.
[signature]
I have 4-5 teasers in the tool box, probably the only thing I didn't try. We scanned lots of fish as you said in the 15-30 foot range. Mom said she was done for the year (she's got a bad knee and it getting hard for her to get in and out of the boat). Will let you guys know when I go again, will have an empty seat.
[signature]