Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 8-16-04
fished willard monday morning with theekillerbee used the same lures ive been useing for the last 4 trips and only got one bite. left about 10:30am due to lack of intrest and rain. hit my prop going back in the marina. i think TKB is bad luck at willard, i can catch fish if i dont take him out there (just kidding brandon)
[signature]
HIT YOUR PROP!
Boy, some guys sure take that well.
I talk to guys all the time who are like "yeah, I hit my prop out at willard again last week." Like its no big deal.
AGAIN!
Holy crap.
I dont even let bugs land on my prop. Nothing touches it but water.
[signature]
at first i thought i broke my prop and i was relived when it wasnt broke. its old and needs to be replaced anyway so thats why i can take it well. i think i might go out there 1 or 2 more times and then ill be done for the year, ill be out there this sunday with flyfishingmoose and uncleray hoping to get the moose into some wipers so i can steal some of his salsa...
[signature]
Well that means one of two things Jason. Either you caught all the goodin's or,, their waiting for me to show up again for a second go at em.. lol
[signature]
Theres more in there for me. i just have bad luck when i take TKB to willard.[url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
Excuses! Excuses![Wink]
[signature]
Looks like I'm the pissing post here! Ha, ha.

I just can't seem to buy a fish when I go out to Willard. Oh well, maybe next year.
[signature]
ha come on brandon your good luck everywhere else. just not willard. jeds wife is good luck out there.
[signature]