Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOOD LUCK !!
Good luck to Minneman , he's defending his title this year at the Cormrant Fall Walleye Classic !!! Last year , he and another friend of mine won it and took home around $ 4000.00 .
Lucky I don't have my bear yet , otherwise you would have a little competion this year !! LOL !!!

GOOD LUCK YOU TWO ,
[signature]
Best of luck Minneman! Hope you take the money again!
[signature]
My son is in the tournement on Cormorant and I would like to wish him luck. He has been bring in some big ones on Lake Lyda and he loves to fish Cormorant Lake. There is competition out there for Minneman.
[signature]
Welcome to Big Fish Tackle !!! That tourney is a fun one , but I don't know how many people like it by switching it to two weeks later ? It goofs up some peoples bow opener and opening of grouse ! Good luck to your son , but I still have to root for my buddy I always fish with !! Sorry !! LOL !!! Gee I wish I would get my bear !!! LOL !!! If you have any questions or inputs , feel free to put them up !!

>
[signature]
Flagman, if you want a bear, just look in the mirror first thing in the morning. [Tongue]

Best of luck to Cocochoc's son! As long as the winnings are shared with me I don't care who I cheer on. [Wink]

BTW, Flagman, whatever happened to last years bear jerky you were gonna send my way? I was hopin' to give some away as a Christmas gift.
[signature]
Well I got my bear last night (sun ) But I don't have time to prefish so you guys get off easy !!! LOL !!!!

[signature]
How small was the bear?
[signature]
Big enough it would of ate you and still be hungry !!!! LOL !!!!!

[signature]
Oh good! So how you gonna do at the tourney?
[signature]
MORE WORK CAME IN , AND I HAVE TO CRAM IT IN BEFORE MY TRIP OUT TO WYOMING , SO THERE'S NO TIME TO CHASE THE FISHIES !!

>
[signature]
Wyoming, MN or Wyoming state?
[signature]
STATE !!!

[signature]
Oh darn! I thought you were coming to visit.

Oh well. Maybe next year.

Why would you want to go to WY?
[signature]