Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antone fishing this weekend??
I'm headed out to Willard (of course [Smile]) Saturday night with a co-worker who is seperating from the A.F.. Hopefully I can get into a few Wipers for him before he leaves.

[Image: TroyMuskie2.thumb.jpg]

[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]

[center][Image: pps.jpg][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 1][cool][size 2]You found it! Post a link to this post to win the Lure! Good[cool] Job![/size][/size][/font][/center]
[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]

HaHaHa!!! Got it!!!
[signature]
yo do i win?

tony
[signature]
oh well i've never fished for wipers . . .

good job rip n !

sm
[signature]
[Smile] going fishing friday - sat - sun - and camping too! down south, of course ! no snow, you guess !?! [shocked]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'd read the rules very closely if I were you! You're have way there![/size][/font]
[signature]
I found the Producer , on Teroy's Post of Anyone fishing this weekend?

AFDan52
[signature]
Me, Bean and JMIG will go to Echo Saturday for one last perch slam before we leave.

IFG
I have never fished willard bay (but plan to soon) and i hear that once you start fishing for wipers you'll never want to fish for anything else. What do you guys think?
[signature]

CC when you get into a school,you will spend a lot of time going back after them.
[signature]
Hey Teroy, I think I'm going to go and get my boat out of storage and get it ready to go. You just had to go and say you were going out to Willard this weekend. LOL. Well if I can get things done quickly maybe I'll see you out there. AFDan52
[signature]
Yo Dudes... Check out the date on Teroy's original post. He posed the questions "Anyone fishing this weekend?" six months ago. I brought this one back to life from the catacombs of the Utah board by accident during the "Find the Producer Prism Shad" contest. I don't think Teroy plans on hitting Willard this weekend, but then again you never know about that crazy Teroy do ya.
[signature]
Kinda funny how this post didn't get a repy 6 months ago . and bam everyone thinks Teroy going to Willard . HE!HE !
[signature]