Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stansbury Lake
Hello,

I'm a little nervous, this is my first post. My name is Kelly Vorwaller and I live to Fish!! The other day I went out to Stansbury Lake and tore it up. I was using a black and green shredder. The crappie we're hitting like crazy. I love catching those little paper-mouths. I also landed one large-mouth a 2 pounder on a Beatle-spin. Overall it was a great day on the pond.

Kelly
[signature]
Welcome aboard[Smile][Smile] What other types of fishing do you like?
[signature]
Nice to have you here Sawgrass-Bass, and thanks for the report.
[signature]
Kelly,
Greetings. That's a new one for me. Where is Stansbury Lake. Is it private or public. Sounds kike a great place for pan fish.
[url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('crazy')"][crazy][/url]Leaky
IT IS PRIVATE I HAVE HOPED THAT SOMEONE THAT HAS PERMISSION TO FISH WOULD TAKE ME HINT HINT
[signature]
hey sawgrass
do the crappie have any size to them outthere? im looking for a new crappie place. my last two have either been destroyed or are non existant.
[signature]
Welcome aboard and thanks for the report.
[signature]
I enjoy trout fishing as well. We went down to Fish Lake this summer and had a lot of fun jigging for Splake and Lake trout.
I also hit Strawberry whenever I get the chance.
[signature]
Yes, it is a private lake, but if you stay out of people's backyards they ususally won't bother you. I've been fishing there for about 15 years and haven't had any problems. The Bass fishing seems to be geeting a little bit better every year. Just take I-80 West bound out to the Tooele exit and then turn off the Highway at Stansbury Park. You can't miss it.

Kelly
[signature]
Once in a while you'll hook into a decent crappie, but most of them are pretty small. I think they are way overpopulated in there. There are also a lot of small blue-gill.
[signature]