Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NH Fishing Report Week Ending 9/17/04
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fishing continues to be great in the River. We caught at least 50 fish each day and one day we boated over a hundred fish. Most days NH size keepers were caught (over 28inches). The most keepers caught for the week came on Saturday, Sept. 11 where we boated over 10 keepers. The big fish of the week was caught by Fred on Friday the 17th, a real fat 35+ inch striper. We also caught about a dozen blues that day. Most days the blues showed up mixed in with the stripers. The 3-5lb blues that are abundant in the river now are great eating for those who like the stronger taste of Bluefish.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I have a number of openings the last week of Sept. The fishing will still be good and the weather is cooler and pleasant. Don't miss out, book a trip before the fish migrate south for the winter.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Tight Lines,[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Capt. Joel[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][url "http://www.nhsaltwaterfishing.com/"]www.nhsaltwaterfishing.com[/url][/size][/font]
[signature]
thanks for the report..

how long before you head south? If memory serves me dont you charter in wormer climates come snow fly?
[signature]
Hi Dave, I fish here till the first week in Oct. After the boat is put away I spend a few weeks in Florida with Family (East Coast).
In the winter I am a ski and snowboard instructor in NH.
regards, Joel.
[signature]
thats great.... I was a chair jocky for 20+ years myself.

wished I could still do it... that was one of my favorite jobs... every day was a party....

did you see the new board that opened on this forum. it is
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=124;"][#333366][size 1]Winter Sports[/size][/#333366][/url]
[size 1]Snowmobiling, Skiing, snowbaording and more[/size][/center] [center][size 1][/size] [/center] [left][black]Be sure to check it out and if ya like put it to good use, you can tell your clients that after they have taken your class they can come hear to hang out on them wet snow dazes... answer any questions.[/black][/left] [left] [/left] [left]or share rates and give us ski reports. (hill conditions-base)[/left] [left] [/left] [left]and if there are any new moves on the half pipe be sure to clue us in so we all can get lessons on how to do it.[/left] [left] [/left] [left]I was wondering, How long do you think before they put the half pipe in to the olympic games? [/left] [left] [/left] [left]I watched the snow boards develop from its beginning. we even had to build a half pipe for the boards just to keep them off the mogles[cool][/left]
[signature]