Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windy Day
What is the deal with the wind today? I know i'm up on the hill but gezz i can rest my feet on the wall while searching the forum and feel the house shake. Hope it dies down around 5 or 6 so i can go put in a few hours at pineview
[signature]
Of all the elements that Mother Nature brings us, "WIND" is the worst!!!!!!!! She must be pretty PO'ed cause it is really blowing here in Roy!! The air is like a big flippin dust cloud!!!!

Enough already!!! Let it rain or something, but enough of the wind!! At least we could use the rain!
[signature]
Ya its terrible... atleast i could fish in alittle rain. I ran over to pineview and fished the narrows for awhile and it was so bad that i couldn't cast out but maybe 10ft (bank fishing) And then went to the back side of the lake by the old highway and it was the same thing but not as bad. I took my tackle box it has those plastic storage boxs with it and i had two laying half open and they blew everywere. Good thing i caught em all. I also seen a guy driving up the way with a toon i hope he enjoys the ride.
[signature]
Hope the toon was passing through! Wind still cranking here and I am getting grumpy!! I have a limited amount of time to get things done and this wind is making me take longer!!
[signature]
the wind was blowing at the gorge this morning when i got there,i knew i should of just turned around and headed home.but noooooooooo,i got blown off the lake about noon,was white capping pretty bad.lots of guys having trouble loading up with the wind blowing like it was.and to make matter's worse it was blowing up the lake from the south.
[signature]
you should have been on berry today talk about wind and the worst day of fishing in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
We have a saying here in Utah, If you don't like the current weather, just waite a few hours! With our 4 seasons, we see a lot of change in the weather from day to day.I for one love it. Now, if it will just start to freeze the lakes so we can fish on hard water I will be a happy camper!!! ICE ICE ICE!!!
[signature]
I hate wind especially when ice fishing! it makes you hurt!
Joe
[signature]
I love it here except the wind. Can deal with everything else but the wind. Up on the hill you can almost predict the wind. Around 1pm and around 1am. Those are the worst times to be out. When me and the wifey go camping up around Long Park you never know what the weather is going to be like. Just have to watch the skys...
[signature]