Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recipe Request
[size 1]If there is a special recipe that you would like to have, please use this thread to request it. I will be glad to get you the recipe that you need. Let me know as well if you like spicy, medium or milder foods.

I may even be able to help those whom are looking for lower sodium, sugar free and lower fat recipes[cool][/size]
[signature]
Now that I did up my horseradish and relish, I need a good recipe for applesauce. Must contain brown sger as an ingrediant. The ones I have found don't look that good. Any ideas?
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Hey about some wild game birds like pheasants and chukars?[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
We have a nice thread in the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Fish_and_Game_Recipes_C65/Game_recipes_F117/Pheasant_Recipes_P159518/"]"Game Recipes"[/url] section on Pheasant. You could use many of the same recipes for chuckkar too.

Just click the link to go directly to the thread.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Thanks.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Got any non-meat recipe's for red potatoes? Thanks!
[signature]
I would like to see if we could get some recipes for some chinese food.
[signature]
Sorry I've been down for awhile with "Puter" problems. I will get some recipes going for Chinese, Japanese etc......[cool]
[signature]
I have several breakfast recipes for Red Taters as well as some holiday ones. St. Pattys day is not complete in my house unless there are some good baby red taters and cabbage.

You can always boil them in the same pickling spice mix that comes with the Corned beef. Since you don't eat meat you can still use the spice.

You can get some commercial pickling spice from the stores and just add a few extra bay leaves for some awesome flavor. Don't care for Bay Leaves??? There are plenty of other options. Pick the ones you like from the list.

Star Anise
Fresh Tarragon
Fresh Basil, tyme
Fresh sage
Rosemary.

The fresh ingredients will always release more flavor into the vessel that you are cooking with so you don't need to use as much as with the dry ingredients.

Bon Appetit[cool]
[signature]
I went to Applebee's the other day and had a queSadilla burger. I was wondering if there is any way you could get the recipe.

let me know thanks

Joe
[signature]
Thanks for your request. That sounds like a newer menu item. I will check it out and get back to you. You will be able to find it under the Restaurant Recipes thread.[cool]
[signature]
I actually found it and I will post it on there. thanks though.
[signature]
Cool. Thanks bro.[cool]
[signature]
I don't know if you could find the recipes for the surf and turf and the salmon sizzling platters at thaifoon. if you could that would be great.

thanks Joe
[signature]
I will check into it for you. Be sure to check the restaurant thread by tomorrow morning.[cool]
[signature]