Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I fired sprint pcs
<br>Dissatisfied Costumer<br><br>..Today I fired sprint “pcs”<br><br>..You are wondering how?<br><br>..I have become totally dissatisfied with their product and service<br><br>..I pre-paid for my service in advance and paid for the insurance on the phone each month. I had the phone for three years<br><br>..I purchased a Touch Point Dual Band wireless phone <br><br>..With this phone I purchased over $200 in accessories<br><br>..The phone quit charging the battery so I called in for a repair to my phone. I was informed that my phone style is no longer available and they would replace it with a newer model with upgraded system. <br><br>..I was surprised that they would do that and when the phone arrived the next day I was impressed. I thought to my self what a great company that I have chosen and I told every one I new about the great service that I had received.<br><br>..Well my enthusiasm for this company was short lived. The phone was the cheapest on they had on the shelf and it was one that was supposedly rebuilt. In addition the accessories that I had purchased are now $200 shelf ornaments on my dresser.<br><br>..Ok I bit the bullet on that one! <br><br>..But that was not the end of it the day I received it I could not get it activated so I took it to the nearest “Sprint PCS Store for testing and activation” they tested it and activated it and told me there was nothing wrong with it every thing was up to date and working fine.<br><br>..I left the store satisfied in believing that the problem was taken care of. The phone had apparently been delivered locked and just needed to be unlocked, so the store told me. <br><br>..Over the next couple of weeks I tried using the phone and the people I called complained that they could not hear me, I had difficult hearing them as well. I just passed it off as being that I do not talk very loud to begin with and my hearing is not very good either.<br><br>..It came time for me to pay for my next month’s bill in advance. For a week I attempted to make my payment by phone as I always had in the past. With every attempt my phone hung up on me. <br><br>..On the last day that I could make my payment with out being late I attempted 5 times without success so I called costumer service and was disconnected. So I went back to the store where the phone was tested there was a payment center there. I paid my bill and on my way out I stopped at the service desk to inquire about the trouble I had with the phone and they told me that I had to come back the next day for testing. <br><br>..I went back the next day and had it tested and it failed the test.<br><br>..So they told me I had to give them my phone and go a week with out service while they tried to fix it. I had already been without service for a week that I had already paid for and they want me to pay for another week with out service.<br><br>..They told me I could call the replacement center but I had to leave the store to call them on a hard line. So I left and found a hard line so that I could call them the replacement center told me to go back to the store and they would give me a loner phone.<br><br>..Now I had already been to that store 3 times in three weeks. <br>Two days in a row.<br><br>..And now I was heading back to that store for the second time this day.<br><br>..By this time I was already pissed off to no ends. And now I had to go back to that store for the forth time. I had decided before I got there that if they did not provide me with what the service department told me, I was going to fire the hole lot of them. Quit my service with them and close out my other entire sprint services and products. For reasons that; if I behaved that way working for some one else, I would be fired on the spot for refusing to perform the services for which I was being paid for.<br><br>..In my case they had been paid in advance and I was not going to receive anything for my loss.<br><br>They are fired. <br><br>..I explained to them that if I walked out that door that they would lose me as a customer. I guess that they don’t need a $1000 a year customer. Must be nice to be rich enough to throw customers like that away every day. Because they told me that if I complained that I would never have another cell phone. <br><br><br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>For Kids Sake <br>Recycle your old Equipment<br>Dave
Dave,<br>I think you have a valid reason to fire them. I also think you are beeing to easy on them. This post should be in the news paper in a full blown add. That will get their attention and a lot of customers attention also.<br>Plain and simple, they did not provide the services that had been paid for.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher &lt;*(())))))))))&gt;{<br><A HREF="http://www.studentpcsonline.com" target="_new">http://www.studentpcsonline.com</A>
BRAVO!! From the looks of thier STOCK price YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE![Smile]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[pirate] I THINK THAT ssor IS RIGHT, YOU WERE WAY TOO EASY ON THEM. IF THAT WERE ME, I'D HAVE THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU CLINGING TIGHTLY TO THEM. SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENED TO ME WITH USCELLULAR. WHEN I WENT TO CANCEL MY SERVICE WITH THEM THEY ASKED ME WHY AND I GAVE IT TO THEM. EVEN WHEN I FISRT GOT SERVICE WITH THEM I HAD BIG PROBLEMS. THEY MESSED UP MY BILLING AND OVERCHARGED ME, BUT WITH NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS AND TRYING TO GET THROUGH FINALLY GOT THEM TO FIX IT AFTER 6 MONTHS. AFTER THAT I THOUGHT I HAD GOOD SERVICE, UNTIL I STARTED HAVING MANY DROPPED CALLS! WHAT NEXT??! FINALLY AFTER RESEARCHING OTHER WIRELESS SERVICES I FOUND A SERVICE THAT PROVIDED MORE MINUTES AND LARGER AREA FOR MY MONEY, AND ALSO LOTS OF FREE MINUTES ON THE WEEKENDS WHEN I MAKE MOST OF MY CALLS.

THE SERVICE THAT I CURRENTLY HOLD IS WITH VERIZON WIRELESS. EVENTHOUGH I HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF DROPPED CALLS I AM SATISFIED OVERALL WITH THEIR SERVICE. IF I WAS A SERVICE PROVIDER LIKE WHAT YOU HAD, I THINK I'D WANT TO SATISFY EVERY CUSTOMER THAT I COULD. WHAT I DO WHEN I AM TREATED LIKE THAT I KINDLY INFORM THE REP THAT HE WILL NOT GET PAID HIS COMMISSION AND I WILL ALSO TELL EVERYONE THAT I KNOW THAT IS LOOKING FOR SERVICE NOT TO GO THERE. THAT'S ONE WAY TO HURT 'EM IS IN THEIR POCKETBOOKS!!!
[signature]