Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Fishing This Weekend?
Anyone Fishing This Weekend?
[signature]
[sly]yea, me and my son and a couple of his friends are taking my new bass boat out to see if we can catch any bass bream or catfish

we're using everything from artificals to liver ,worms ,crickets, to dog foodgotta catch sompthin.[reply]
anybody goin fishin this weekend mike h

[/reply]
[signature]
Hello Swampy,

Good luck to ya! Let us know how things turn out!

Hello Ssor,

I see my responce to you is a little late because being the resourceful guy that you are you've already solved your log in problem, but just in case anyone else is having problems we've started a board to address these problems, check out: [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=74"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=74[/url];
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hay Mike,
Yep I got the login problems corrected with an update to my brouser.
Back to fishing now!!!!
I had to travel to San Antonio for my last respects and got there on fryday. The millitary paperwork delayed the services untill Monday. So to take the time I headed for the great Texas Gulf Coast. Not planing to go fishing I did not have my gear with me, so a side trip to wallmart fixed me up under $25. Was suprized at the action and nice opperation of the new Zebco Adventure Spinning reel acompanied with 5'6" Adventure Telescoping Spinning Rod. Not realy built for saltwater, but it was a great combination on the pier that I went to in Port Aransas. It was great to be on the island that I love so much. Spent most of my time from fryday evening to sunday around 2PM at the pier and had a great time. Wish I had taken my Camera and then I would have been able to give that great angler lil ms. Kinsie a good fight on the Photo contest as I caught 8 different spiecies at one pier and 2 others at a different pier.
What was expected to be a basic 3 day trip turned into an added 2 days of relaxing at the piers. Sure made the trip alot more easy to compleate.
[signature]
Hello SSOR,

Glad you had a good trip, and worked into some fishing! I'm not familair with the island but sounds like a great time. Welcome back!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[Smile]Hi Mike,
Follow this thred and links and you will understand !!!
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ead#unread
We call it Texas Island Style !!!!! [cool]
Was thinking of getting together and having a gathering on
the Island in April of next year. You are welcome to come and
join us if you wish!
There is alot of great anglers and fishing Daily. Just about
any type of saltwater fishing is available. Off shore, The
rock jettys, Bay fishing, neumerous piers and don't want to
forget the great surf fishing!

If you are interasted let me know.
[signature]
Well my weekend started on Friday so I went out to the lake bass fishing. Only caught 2 spotted bass 13 inches long.

I was fishing from my float tube and caught them on a 1/4 oz jig with a Yamamoto smoke with black flake grub. I had to get off the lake do to

the wind came up. Wanted to go out today but the wife has other plans like going to the flea market. Well Maybe I will find some fishing lures at a decent cost.
[signature]