Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone going duck hunting?
Just wondering if anyone is headed out for some ducks this weekend. I have seen a lot around this year but I am hoping to go out a few times and try and find a few birds. Let me know how you do and where the hot spots are. thanks
I'm hoping to get out this weekend...I haven't been in a couple years due to school, but now that I'm done, look out Daffy!
[signature]
I'm hoping to drag out the 7 or 8 dos deks I've repainted out to public shooting. the boat I was going to buy didn't happen so it's on with the feet now.
[signature]
I'll be out on Farmington bayabout 4:00am hoping to beat some of the traffic. I took my nephew out last Sat. for the youth hunt and there were alot of birds.
[signature]
I will be in corrine area,on a farm pond I got permission to hunt 3 or 4 years back,It is always fun because I dont have to get there early,just me the boys and a couple of close friends,I have a blast just calling them birds in for the youngsters to shoot at.Good luck where ever you go and dont shoot telll they drop there feet.

Later,FNF[cool]
[signature]
Sounds like everyone is ready for the big hunt let me know how you all do. I have read a few places that the duck count is down again this year but I hope there are enough birds to have some fun. good luck everyone.
I'll be in corrine too, at the Sage Brush, next to little mountain. What an excellant place, this is my 2nd opener. I'm ready and excited!
? at the sage brush.?? I dont know that place. but I'll be close. I'm taking one-eye-jack up to public shooting "in a spot not many guys use" went up ther today scouting and saw 300 ducks in my little spot and 30 geese. there were not many spots for more ducks there. I can't wait
[signature]
The Sage brush Duck club on the west side of corrine. Its a 120 acre cattle farm that has been a duck club since the 1920's.

I'm a guest there. I have helped do work projects there for about 10 years. Last year I finally put fishing aside and accepted the offers to hunt.

My friends Dad had the first national champion Lab from Utah ever, "Dobe's Des Demoine". Its very exciting and rewarding seeing those dogs work so hard and love it as much or more than us![Smile]