Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Beach 9-27
[Smile] Launched about 7:00am fished from the west side over to the east side. had 7 hits, landed 2 fish 1 24in. walleye and 1 15in cat. some of the hits felt like carp.
the walleye was in bad shape, no body to speak of at all. a 24in. walleye should weigh close to 5lbs. but this one was only 3. other then that a pretty slow day, only seen 5 other guys fishing all day and they only had caught'en catfish. later chuck
[signature]
hey dude was that you out there in the alum bass boat?
dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
WELL 1 IS BETTER THAN SKUNKED.. NO WHITES? HMMM??? DID ANYONE ELSE WAIDING DO ANY GOOD? WHER DID YOU PICK UP THE SKINNY EYE? WHAT TIME DID YOU CALL IT A DAY? KENNY
[signature]
Yep, that was me out there. where were you ??

Hey Ken, I caught her east of the "L" I think you know just about where. I'll call you tonight I have somthing new. later chuck
[signature]
OK TALK TO YA SOON
[signature]
i was out in the lake wadeing around.. you talked to me right as i was getting a hit.. next to the dark blue jeep..
dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
[cool]Hey Ron, what kind of luck did you have?
[signature]
my luck was not good on the eye's but did catch 2 cat's on a yellow and green with black spots krockadile.. and had something on that i did not see long line relese.. but i was only there for 2 hrs.. it was good to get out there tho..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]