Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Hot
I have been on the road for a month and a half. Turns out I will be home this weekend, and my brother in law will be visiting from California.

What areas are hot right now? We will be fishing from the shore and I would love to be able to have him catch some nice sized trout.
[signature]
Try e-lake its hot right now.I was just there last saturday and the fish were in a feeding mood.They ate everything from worms to minnows and spoons with some red.Going up there sunday with fish4fish to do some more catching!
[signature]
I sure hope that it is more catching then fishing (i know i know), but missfish4fish is a natural fisher and i am just trying to look like i know a little about fishing. she has outcaught me every time.
[signature]
Hey at e-lake its hard to get skunked! You will do ok.
[signature]
thats right dude it's veary hard not to catch a fish at E-lake dude.. I might even give it a try this weekens my self.. but i think Joe's valley will be first on my list..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
Hey fuzz i might just head out there sat depending on the weather.Have never been there before so i have to try it at least once this year.Last time i was up there the dirt road took us to these campsites so i just turned back.Was i taking the right road?
[signature]
LOL yeah you were on the right road dude you must have got off the main road tho..
this time of the year it might be better to go around the other side to orangeville that way is paved road all the way..
go the same way as you going to the dam at E-lake but keep going on to huntington city..take a right on the main road going away from price..
about 10 miles down that road you will see the sigen to orangeville take that road tell you see the sigen to Joe's valley..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]