• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be Ice Fishing this year?
If yes, Where will you be Ice Fishing?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
out my back door if god willing
[signature]
anywhere there is hard water!!![Wink]all the local ponds that i don't fish during the summer
[signature]
Mostly on fish lake and strawberry.
[signature]
Lakes through out central and northern Minnesota , and into Manitoba , and sometimes into North Dakota !! We have so many lakes here , that you can't fish them all . Within 60 miles from where I live , theres around 300 lakes !! But I'll try !!!! LOL !!!!

[signature]
In NY is where I'll be, on crooked lake, glass lake davitts lake Lake George and I'll also try some different lakes in the area as well. I love the hard water.
[signature]
Flagman, I'll hafta join you for a weekend up at your cabin. BTW, huskiesplayer15 guides on Red Lake.

Anyway, to the question at hand... I'll be fishin' various places here in Minnesota, mainly the twin cities area. Not sure about Manitoba with Flagman and Minneman this coming season though.
[signature]
Northern Michigan water for Browns, Upper Peninsula waters for walleye, pan fish etc.
[signature]
Hey Flag...-Did you make it to Mexico this past spring? If so, did you get out? Hey Im heading back there this coming Spring. I do have a couple of leads for some 26' boat charters. After last years excitement, I'm hooked so to speak.
[signature]
ha , i'll give up ice fishing when a e.m.t. pulls the ice rod outta my cold blue fingers ..... but just till i warm up again , lol !
the local lakes , tip-up- town , maybe the bay for some eyes and otswego lake for a "big fish ".
if dave's still here, i demand that he goes to otswego lake with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we gotta get that last fishey [Wink].
[signature]
Yes I did callie , went out one day and caught some angel fish , grouper , a couple others that I don,t know the name of , plus a 47 inch barracuda !! saving for a printer / scanner , and will post pics when I get one !! Was dissapointed when I found out we were'nt going after the big fish , but oh well , it was fun anyway !!

[signature]
DDR , what do you mean you might not make it , how am I going to anchor my fish house down if the wind picks up ????? LOL !!!!!

[signature]
Not that I'm going to get tired of icefishing this season, but when I decide that the ice is no longer safe-like April 1st., I'm heading back to Mexico over spring break again.Sounds like you had a great time even if the big, big guys weren't there. Nothing beats a Gulf of Mexico vacay., after being on the hard water for a few months hey?????!!!!!
[signature]
When you go , don't forget to bring back a jumbo sized zip-loc baggy back full of that warm tropical weather . I have the feeling we'll need all the help we can get to boot old man winter outta Michigan .
Seems like he never left at all this past summer , lol !
[signature]
Well, after the negative experience I had getting into Canada last season.... [:/]

If I do make it, you'll hafta bring along your second sled for me to use. [Wink]
[signature]
HERE'S A TIP TO CROSS THE BORDER "DON'T WEAR A MASK NEXT TIME" LOL !!! NO REALLY , ITS NOT THAT HARD , THIS YEAR YOU'LL SPEAK THE LANGUAGE !!!

[signature]
WooHoo!!!

Dose this mean I can expect ice fishing reports for colrado and wyoming?
[signature]
I guess this year I shouldn't be so honest and tell them that I was fingerprinted as a child. The thing they don't understand is that it's a child identification program they have in Cali. Every child in school gets their fingerprints taken and put on file with the law enforcement should something happen to the kid.
[signature]
I'll be icefishing reudi reservoir in colorado, blue mesa reservoir in colorado, taylor reservoir in colorado, vega reservoir in colorado, juniata reservoir if I can get the water restriction changed, highline lake for jumbo crappies,rifle gap, and rio blanco. All in colorado. Hope to go at least twice to each place. (hopefully 3-4 for some)
I would more but I still river fish for trout in a secret hole on the colorado.
[signature]
[cool]Hell yeah!!! First lake to freeze up here in Utah is Scofield Reservoir around Thanksgiving weekend. Usually has 4-6 inches of ice by that time, and the Rainbows and Cut's are very anxious to slam your jig!

After that, I'll be ice fishing Strawberry Res. for monster Cut's & Bows, and then Rockport, Echo, and Jordanell Res's for little Perchies and nice Browns! Think I'll try Starvation Res for some 'eyes through the ice this year too!

Went out a lot, but forgot to post the reports here. Always posted on the Utah board, but this year, I'll also post reports and pics here!
[signature]