Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Dell 9/30
Got to the Dell at 5 p.m. Caught 4 cuts avg size 11 inches and one that went 19"

I had started at the shore just below the east bathrooms and parking lot. Decided to go for a change of scenery and headed over to the inlet. The water is LOW. There is a stump that I usually fish from that is usually just 2 feet out of the water now it is 20 fett. It was nasty on that end with lots of algae to get caught up in.

I then headed back to the original spot I started at. At 7 p.m. the dinner bell must have rang because I got hits on every cast and landed them about every 1.5 casts on avg. I used gold jake's and rainbow colored kastmasters tonight. I was Sad becasue the security rent a cop that takes your money at the lot had to leave for the day and so I did to at 7:30. I suppose I could have parked on the road and hiked down but Cafe Rio was calling my name in the valleySmile

All in all it was a great weather and the fishing was fun too. I would reccomend it in the evening for kids that can cast ok. I was surprise dhow small the cuts were though. They usually avg. around 15"+ just not tonight.
[signature]
good stuff. Were the fishies tight to the bank or out in deeper water?
[signature]
Both. I saw a few big boys cruising right off the bank in just a few inches of water.
[signature]