Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bass
where are the best places to catch bass
[signature]
Depends, what part of ga are you in kman? Matt
[signature]
Kman, Glad to see you hit the boards! If you will give us an idea of where you are in the state, I can point you to some good fishing holes. Thanks for stopping by.
Mattscru, glad to see you visiting the boards regularly. Spread the word!
[signature]
well i live in the Marietta area near roswell
[signature]
I know its an old post, hopefully youve found some good bass fishing spots. Altoona's not to far from you, lake lanier is alittle bit of a drive but if you have a boat its worth it. Both lakes have a large population of spotted bass and largemouth as well. I got an uncle that lives in Roswell, he might know of some smaller bodies of water around their. I'd try some of the neighborhood ponds in your area. I know theirs alot of them just becareful with tresspassing. Ive had alot of good luck in neighborhood ponds, just be nice to to residents and keep it clean and they usually dont mind you being out there. I know its a little late but maybe it might help you out alittle.
Good luck, Matt
[signature]
Hey, what part of georgia are you in? You should sign up, I could send you some big fish stickers. It would be nice to get more people posting in the georgia room.

Matt
[signature]