Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My condolences southernman
Well the goat got the cubs early this year as there will be no playoff for the cubbies. Better luck next year
[signature]
nope not his year . . . they did pretty good considering sosa was out 2 months, wood out 2 months, prior out 3 months, borowski out the entire year, hollansdsworth 1/2 year, grudzelanak 2/3 year, ramirez groin, nomar achilles, ect ect considering on monday we were a game up in the wild card, its really disappointing to see em go cold the last week, oh well - wait till next year! playoffs should be really good this year . .

sm
[signature]
I feel you bro. I just watched the Giants gas can of a bull pen go up in flames. At least the Angels got in. Someone to root for.

Better luck next year.
[signature]
Hey shewicker, It looks like the 2 LA area teams may have to face off this year. What do you think about that??
[signature]
It would be cool, but I'm not rooting for the dodgers in any of their games. I guess I am rooting for the Cardinals in th NL. Definately rooting for the Angels, but if they lose I'd like to see the Sox. But if the Sox beat the Angels then I will be hating them for a while so I will probably start rooting for the big meltdown against the Yankees, even though I don't want to see the Yankees in the World series. This is going to be a tough one to watch if the Angels don't make it further than the first round.

Go Angels!!
[signature]