Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANY ONE CAST N BAST STRAWBERRY?
WONDERING IF ANYONE HUNTED THE BERRY. OYA HOW WAS THE FISHING? WERE THERE VERY MANY DUCKS FLYING? THANX CROSSINEYE
[signature]
I have not been out there this year, but on previous years near the end of October, we have done very well for slot Cutts and Green Heads over in the Renegade area.

There is nothing like a "Blast" here and there to keep the other fisherman away too. I guess they don't like the pellets dropping out of the sky on top of them.

Anyone who has fished with me knows I don't mind others fishing in close. Even with the boats touching as I've done on the Gorge. I just have to throw that in because of how funny it was. The boats would start moving in as they watched us boat a fish, and then turn around as we blasted a duck.
[signature]
Now thats funny!!! Sounds like an efficient way to keep the crowders away. I got to try that in my tube, what a sight that would be!
[signature]
I,ve done this before. Way back in the bay past the old dam wall. We would set up and blast for a few then fish. We did ok but not like Pelican. There be canvasbacks there.
[signature]
LOL... DAMN THAT WOULD WORK
[signature]