Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toilet can't take the heat
SALT LAKE CITY - If you can't stand the heat, don't pour gasoline down the toilet. An apartment tenant made that $75,000 mistake Tuesday.

The man came home for lunch and found gas leaking from the tank of his car. He caught the gas, and decided to dispose of it by dumping it down the toilet.

But the pilot light of a water heater ignited the fumes, causing a small explosion. The blast destroyed the porcelain toilet, and the intense heat from the flames melted the remaining pieces.

The man and three other people were able to get out of the home before the fire spread.

Officials said gasoline and kerosene should never be poured into the drain or toilet or sewer system.

[crazy]
[signature]
I guess that means I am going to have to start holding back on them soup beans[laugh]
[signature]
LOL. Wrong kind of gas. If that were true, I'd never be allowed to use a toilet.
[signature]
LOL, I have already been envited not to use them in several places now, mostly in the finer dining areas around town,,,[shocked]
[signature]
Dave I thought you knew how to stop that when cooking beans. Just add a tbl spoon of baking soda to the pot. Does not affect the taste but shure cuts down the gas after the meal.
[signature]
LOL are you kiddin?

it is that very reason for which I put extra beans in with my beans[sly]

Then I can tell peta, see what happens when you stick to an all veggie diet [laugh] And then ask them to pass the beans.... for some reason they dont stick around long.... cant seem to figure out why myself[angelic]...
[signature]