Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT WORLD SERIES OF POKER VIRTUAL TOURNAMENT II !!!
[Smile]YES ITS BACK[Smile]

Hello All,

I recieved a call from the folks at ielogic (ultimatebet.com) and there ready to do an ALL NEW FREE BIGFISHTACKLE.COM WORLD SERIES OF POKER TOURNAMENT! The details are being worked out now but I hear they have an all new set up, with improved format, bigger room, easy registration (quick one step sign up and tournament registration), improved interface, bigger prizes and an all around custom format for The BigFishTackle.Com Tourny!

So who's In for The Return, The Rematch, The Sequal, or whatever you want to call it?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
just tell me where to put my chips
[signature]
Mike,
Count me in for this one as I have been at UB daily getting ready for it!!!!!
[pirate]I will get it all this time [pirate]
I have seen lots of changes to the site. I don't think that they can do much more to improve.
By the way I am there almost every night around 9PM your time.
Stop by and lets practice and chat awhile.
[Smile]
For me this tournament will be a rematch and or revenge to all the ones that put me out in the first one.[mad]
Just keep us posted on the specks.
[signature]
Hello SSOR and thanks for the reminder!

Thank you for the reminder, to sweeten the pot just a little we are going to give out BFT shirts and trailer hitch covers at this event as well! Just by playing your going to have a great chance of winning something!

Remember only 200 spots open and many of you will walk away with something! Also you don't have to win to qualify for the rod and reel combo raffle at the end.

We just may be able to rustle up some more prizes so don't miss it!

ITS FREE AND ITS FUN!!!!!!!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I am always ready to take some your guys chips[sly]
[signature]
Teroy,
You will see a diffrent me at the tables for the tourny. Just wanted to give you fair warning. In the play practice I play wildly but lurn what it will take at the tables to win it all. Be carefull at the tourny it will play alot diferant then the practice tables. Hope to see you in the top ten with me at the final table! Good Luck to all![Smile]
[signature]
I was just looking thru the names entered for the Tourny and see some that are not BFT members?? I see a few of the regulars from UB.com have entered also? I thought this was a BFT members only tourny???[unsure]
[signature]
We keep adding prizes! Everyone register today! Tommorow Ultimatebet.Com will open this to thier regulars (the card sharks) if we fill it today then its all anglers!!

Hello Teroy, we ran a tournament once before so some of the more resourceful folks at UB must be seeing that its another BFT tournament even though enrollment is closed at UB they figured on going to BFT to enter, not much we can do about it. The other possibility is that some of the players in the last tournament discovered BFT and have been dropping in? Not sure but we need to all call a friend at get them registered today.

Everyone who is already enrolled should call 1 friend and get them signed up! If we can do this we will fill the room! I'm calling a friend now!!!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator