Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 10/15
Fished from 11:00 to 3:30 today.Started off pretty slow managed to snag 2 carp and catch one muskie before the wind came a blowing around 1:30. Figured I would troll back to the boat launch and head home. I guess the wind put the muskie in the biting mode. Caught 4 more muskie in the next hour and had one snap my line in mid air. Most of the action was in the north fork on J-13 rapalas. Water temp was 58. All the muskie were around 30".
[signature]
Did you see pineview is in the In-Fisherman again?
The first time I saw pineview in a magazine was the In-fisherman about six years ago.
Talking about the amazing tiger musky fishing.
This time theres a nice little blurb about pineview being one of the top tiger musky lakes available to north american fishermen.
Its fairly regular to see pineview in the media these days, but I figured I would bring it up.
[signature]
[cool]Nice report. Too bad you didn't get any pictures, though.
[signature]
I have seen it mentioned a few times in Infisherman. I do not know about it being the best for large tigers right now. The big guys are still there. Not like it use to be. The lake is missing 3 years of tigers that were not stocked or lost to the bigger tigers during the year the lake was low in the spring. The good news is that the lake is full of 2 year old tigers. Not many in between 30" and 45". Couple more years and it should be a great tiger muskie lake again. That is if the drought dont wipe it out, and they continue to stock it.
[signature]