Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing partner wanted for Oct. 16th lake texoma stripers
all my usual buddies can't go, which is becoming a bad habit for them, so time to find someone who LOVES to fish as much as I do. I am going to Lake texoma saturday morning Oct. 16th. I will be leaving mesquite, tx. at 3:00am and will return before the Nextel cup race, which is at 6:00pm. I am going after striper under the lights at walnut creek and will probably stay in that area most of the day chasing striper, largemouth and smallmouth unless it is just dead. Went last saturday and had a blast, caught about 60 striper, 10 blacks, and a bunch of sandbass as well. Interested email me at [url "mailto:gordon24_1@hotmail.com"]gordon24_1@hotmail.com[/url]. I will be checking it every 10 minutes. I am pretty easy going and enjoy every fish I catch from the first I ever caught in my life to the last I will ever catch. I love fishing, so I hope anyone intersted enjoys it as much as I do. I am not competitive anymore except for the one I am fishing with.
Also, I try to be christian. No drinking, No drugs, and prefer no profanity if possible. I slip which is understood, but constant profanity is not something I prefer to hear all day.
[signature]
[cool][font "Californian FB"][#005000][size 3]Hi there gordon24_1 and welcome to the BFT. Would gladly join you tomorrow except that the drive would probably take me a couple of days to get there for I live in SOCAL. [Tongue] Serious now - might be better if you also posted your message on the Texas regional board. Good luck.[/size][/#005000][/font]
[signature]
Howdy gordon24_1! Hi and welcome to the BFT message boards. I'm glad to see that there is another Gordon fan out there. I guess that makes 2 of us on this site.

We all hope to see some fishing reports from your excursions. Please feel free to share them with us. Don't forget that we also have individual state boards. I do visit the Texas board too.
[signature]