Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday @ Bear Lake with my kids kickin' but on macs!
Launched at Cisco Beach at 7:30am this morning. Fished until 11:00am with my two daughters. We were the 2nd boat in the water, but within an hour there were a lot of trollers along the beach and some longliners which made it really difficult to troll along there. We moved to another spot and did really well on the macs. Both of my girls landed all of the fish. Trolling with flatfish right on bottom. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking! [cool] I'm pretty sure I saw "bodine11" launch a little later in the morning. We finally decided to leave our spot so we didn't give it away to all the weekend warriors! Fishing was red hot. We landed 7 fish but lost about as many. It was fun teaching the kids how to fight fish without losing them due to slack line![shocked] We caught almost all male fish and the largest one was about 6lbs. and all fish were released after the pictures! It will only get better!

[Image: DSCF0427.JPG]
[Image: DSCF0428.JPG]
[Image: DSCF0423.JPG]
[Image: DSCF0424.JPG]
[Image: DSCF0425.JPG]

What a day!!!
[signature]
Man that is awesome! Looks like your kids had a wonderful time. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Look at those Smiles. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
[font "Arial Alternative"][red] [font "Arial Black"][red]Man it looks like you guys had a real blast at Bear Lake today. I guess it is time for me to get my butt in gear and get up there. Funny I just finished getting my boat ready fdor just such a thing. Great report .[/red][/font][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000] AFDan52[/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Great report Scott, thanks for sharing.
[signature]