Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old memorys w/ pics
i was thumbing thru my computer files and found some old pics of the first fishing tournaments i ever entered. I actually won this one. it was held at lindon boat harbor about 4 or 5 yrs. ago i was 13 or 14, i cant remember. you were allowed to keep 5 fish on your stringer. i caught a 25 inch channel cat, and some nice carp. i won a fishin rod and a tackle box and some other junk. that was a fun day . man that was along time ago! i forgot i had these pics.
catfish joe
[signature]
Hey cool that looks like a fun time! So did you eat up that tasty carp? [crazy]
[signature]
That reminded me of me when I was that age. I never entered an fishing contest but I did my best to try to clean all of the carp and mudcats out of the Bear River in my home town of Benson.

Thanks for sharing those memories.
[signature]
carp.... mmmmmmmmm... tasty. (puke) heck no i didnt eat those carp. they are fun to catch. not to eat.
JOe
[signature]
Reminds me of the the home PC - here a picture of it for 2004

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Unchecked Inline option box BLM
[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Hey Joe .. I remember that day! I was the one who ran the tournament. How have you been?
[signature]
man.... that is cool. it is a small world! i have been good. i havnt stopped fishing yet! hehehe...i can remember that day like it was yesterday. i caught that cat on my first cast in the first 5 minutes i was there. and the best part was i caught it on bread!![Wink] do you remember my friend tyler, he was the one that won the ugly fish contest, he caught the bullhead with half of a head (pic) .. he is my fishin buddy. i have been fishing with him almost every week for 7 yrs.! and he lives 40 miles away from me.
i also added a few other pics of that day.
Joe
aka utcatman...
[signature]
That's great man! I have been fishing a lot as well. I just returned from So. Utah and caught some nice phishies there. I have a Bass Tournament the weekend of the 5,6 & 7th down on Powell. Just keeping busy. I leave for Nicaragua in January for the Army. Yikes. I am just full of good news. Anyways, I'l see ya around!
[signature]