Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Reveiws
any one checking out the latest releases?

If so what have ya seen and what do you think?
[signature]
Ok guys, here is a movie to get your gall to snuggle up close....

I was in attendance of the premeir of "The Grudge"

this is a fer shure thriller that will have ya sittin on the edge your seat... even gave me a goose bump or two...

I would like to tell you more about the story, ok I will, It is a Murder Mistery... that is about all I can tell ya other than the big bad o'l Scarry will deffenantly go BOO!!!!!
[signature]
[Image: set111.gif] Frydaynight Lights

If you have or ever had a son, daughter, or neice or nephew, or brother or sister, who is or has been involved in the highschool or collage football seen you will injoy this film, It is clean and is safe for the whole family.

Frydaynight Lights will have you rootin for the home team on every down...

Check it out, I give it [Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif]
[signature]
Sky Captian and the World of Tomarow

This is a good one, Grandma and Gramps might even like this one.

for those of you who remember and enjoyed the humpfrey bogart and buck rogers films will get a bang out of this one.

the film was made in black and white and then colorized to resemble the 40's-50's si-fi adventure films.

It wasnt till the near end when I cought on to which direction every thing was headed in this action packed flick.

would I recomend seeing this film? most certainly, safe for the whole family.

I give this film [Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif]
[signature]
Team America: World Police

There is no questioning why this film was rated "R"

With foul language and more than adult content.

This film is not for every one, so if you are sencitive to bad langauge and adult situations you probably would not want to see this film.

If you can handle it, this film is funny, dose have a moral to learn at the end. (dont let the moral scair ya, it aint what you think)

This film addresses world terror in its absquety. If you have attended a military action you will apreciate this (animated [Image: 28_spin.gif] puppet) film.

I realy got the punch line.... and bleive me there were more than a dozen to catch.

[#ff0000]DON'T TAKE THE KIDS......[/#ff0000]
[signature]
Shark Tail

[Image: 2_smile.gif] This is a must see for the kiddies and has enough drama for the whole family.

if you liked the incredible mr limpet or the god fother emagin the two combined in to one action pack adventure. I cant tell any more with out giving a way the movie.

funny, exciting, no not a cliff hanger but enough to keep you wondering what is going to happen next...

I give it Two [Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif]
[signature]
Taxi

this is a light harted upbeat movie that I beleive you should put on your must see list.

In this action packed film if you like slapstick you will love this situation commidy staring Queen Lativia as a New York cabby Or is that a New Jersey Cabby, you decide when you check out the license plate on her cab. (sory about spelling)

I wont reveal the plot becaue I dont want to ruin this suprize of this motion picture.

This is not a movie I would take the kids to see, well at least not kids under 12 not because of content but because of the level of being able to hold the attention of young veiwers.

most kids 13 and up will enjoy the Fast BIkes, pretty cars, and fast women, or is that fast cars and pretty women, you make the dicision. And with the need for speed there is no doubt that there will be a need for cops. The only to make this film any more fun is to grab the entire gang...

again I remind you that this is a clean movie and is safe for the whole family if you cant come up with a sitter for the night.

so grab the gang and a cab and go see Taxi.... [Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif]
[signature]
[Image: 25_coolguy.gif][Image: 25_coolguy.gif][Image: 25_coolguy.gif] IF YOU LIKE BLOOD AND GORE, IF YOU LIKE TWISTED TAILS, IF YOU LIKE A MOVIE WITH A GOOD ENDING, THIS IS THE MOVIE FOR YOU[Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif]

This is not a slasher movie....

I was expecting something totally different when I entered the theater, and was surprised with a tail that when all brought together you had no idea who to root for....[Image: 28_spin.gif]

This is a good movie for every mom and pop to see. I think that it should be seen before a marriage license is ever issued. (personal opinion - sorry)

Do not take the little ones under 12, what kids were in attendance were crying. Even the big kids (adults) were sitting straight up and arching out of their seats.

If you liked psycho or Alfred Hitchcock films you will Love SAW, I give SAW for a Halloween movie to go see...[Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif]
[signature]
[reply] Frydaynight Lights
Frydaynight Lights will have you rootin for the home team on every down...

Check it out, I give it [Image: 25_coolguy.gif] [Image: 25_coolguy.gif][/reply]
I agree with you on this one. Haven't seen the others yet but might go check one out tomorrow.
[signature]
wow I cant believe I did not post my reveiw on the grudge here,

well it is a little late for halloween but here it is, This film is a shocker film, not so much a slasher film.

there are a lot of good scairy go boo's in this film, hard to follow the stroy line at the beginning and to tell the truth you had to sit through the entire movie to catch on what was realy going on with all the flash backs flash forwards and there were even some flash sideways.

I recomend that you do not take the kids to see this film unless you are prepaired to stay up all night with them...

Sara's part in the movie was small. I think there was to much going on to realy tell the story well in the time they had to tell it in.

other than that I give it a thumbs up for a good scare and an eh~ for the story line. it dose have potential for the next remake in 10-20 years.

the main key of the story was a good boo for halloween, and it did do just that at the box offices.

Scary 'Grudge' Takes Halloween Box Office
MORE DETAILS: [url "http://treets.clickondetroit.com/svc/lnk.cfm?l=43705393&t=1"]http://treets.clickondetroit.com/svc/lnk.cfm?l=43705393&t=1[/url]
[signature]
[url "http://www.avp-movie.com/"][Image: alienvspredator.jpg][/url]
I saw this flim a couple months ago, it was better than I expected, I didnt care much for alian and I was not much of a schwarts fan but I did like the [size 1]Preditor[/size]. Since I Had preveiw passes I went to see it.

Well to say the least this adventure was action packed from biggining to end, several subtal inside jokes and excilent coriogriphy.

there were a couple eliments introduced in this film that kept my attention from biggining to end.

of corse there is always room for improvements, in this one there were a few close ups that flashed by that I could not take in the whole seen. but when it comes time to preseint it for telivision the close ups will be perfect for veiwing....

so yes in my opinion it is worth your hard earned saw bucks to see this film,

one last point is if you did not expect the ending of this movie you were not paying attention to the alian series and preditor movie...

as to who won, let me just say, "To the victors go the spoils"[Image: 28_spin.gif]
[signature]
[center][url "http://polarexpressmovie.warnerbros.com/"][Image: polarad.gif][/url][/center][center] [/center] [center]the preveiws came out this past week end, was any one lucky enough to see it?[/center] [center] [/center] [center]I am debating wich of the three christmas movies to go see, thre is this one, saving christmas and the one staring tim allen.[/center]
[signature]
I went to The Grudge last Friday. I thought it was a pretty good show. There were times when EVERYONE in the theater jumped[Wink]

I give it a thumbs up also[cool]
[signature]
Shriek 2 was a great movie for the kids. If they enjoyed the first one , they will like part two.[Smile]
[signature]
This past weekend I went to see "Ray". This was a great movie about the life of Ray Charles. This movie really shows you that Ray had a tough life having to deal with his disability and drug addiction. Jamie Fox does a great job of portraying Ray Charles. This is not a movie to take the kids to due to adult situations and language. A great move that I would pay to see again[cool]
[signature]
Hey dave if you or any other member go see
[Image: theincredibles_releaseposter.jpg]

Let me know how it is, i tend to like the disneys even more then the adult movies
[signature]
has this one already been released? if it is I probably wont get to see it.

I usualy get to see them a few days prior to release so I can get the word out.

Polar Express, tho' the first preview was released last weekend, I will be seeing it tomarow morning. still well ahead of the release I beleive is on the 10th.

Also I will be seeing (a bit late for halloween) the preveiw to Chuckie's Seed. Every Brides favorite bow [sly] I thought after the last Chuckie there was going to be another.... The film left me with the Impression that the pilsbury dogh boy left a bun in the oven....[laugh]

I am also scedualed to see Alexander and the mushy film enduring love.....
[signature]
It is out, opened last weeken i think
[signature]
The whole premise is good.. They marketed this with out giving away any of the story or plot. Just the thought of a Super Hero family and the killer animation sells this movie. And then the throw in the Star Wars Episode 3 Teaser Trailer to boot.

I'm still waiting a couple of weeks though. I'll take my kids to see it why other kids are lining up to see Sponge Bob Square Pants.
[signature]
Thanks for the movie reviews, I might try talking my girl friend into seeing Saw now. But I can tell just by the name "Enduring Love" that there is definitly going to be some enduring going on here.

I'm sure everyone appreciates you doing the movie reveiw thing, but you don't have endure movies like that for us.

Try fishing once in awhile.
[signature]