Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back on line
Hey guys, I decided that being cellular and without internet at work was not a good combination, so I'm hard wired once again so I can get my BFT fix.

When are we having a [#ff0000]salsa party[/#ff0000] again!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Been wondering where you disappeared to! Welcom back.
[signature]
Hey welcome back again and again![laugh] Never tasted your salsa but looking forward to it![Wink] I wonder if their is going to be a perch party this year or next.That would be a good place for a salsa throw down.
[signature]
Welcome back, it seems we have not heard much from you since
you gave up your home internet line. I was wondering about another Salsa party this year. If the weather holds for Saturday, I'll be going up to the Bear that morning but that will be the last trip for me during the spawn. I'm leaving the following weekend for a week, so I won't be able to joint you guys if you go then. Maybe we can get together when I get back and do some jigging and Salsa. WH2
[signature]
[size 1]"so I won't be able to joint you guys if you go then." Curtis, the drug enforcement cops will be knocking on your door anytime now. LOL[/size]
[signature]
welcome back oh all mighty salsa god
[signature]
"the drug enforcement cops will be knocking on your door anytime now. LOL" I'm not sure what you mean by this statement but I guess it's funny, ha,ha.
[signature]
You said you weren't going to be able to "joint" them, instead of "join". One of the definitions for joint is:

"Slang. A marijuana cigarette."
[signature]
Ceasar: I'm sire there will a wing-ding or a few during the season of the ice. I can't wait for it. I'm still making salsa, even as I type now I've got 7 quarts in the canning pot and it will be done in about 30 minutes from now. I've got plenty more to make still with about 40 lbs of tomatoes to finish up
[signature]
Glad to see you back! Its hell going thru withdrawls.. Al
[signature]
Rumor has it that you sent some salsa over to Petty's house for the jig party that TubeDude put on. I tried some of that salsa and it was great.
[signature]
Yeah I sent some over there with UncleRay because I was grounded without a car. Glad you liked it.
[signature]