Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock pile fishing(11/02/04)report
Fished the Bear today from 8am till 4pm only boated 5 but it was better than working. We only saw one other boat all day. The largest was 31 inches put the first mac we caught decided to head back to the lake before we could measure it, must have been near 34 inches though. It was a great day on the lake with little wind and a lot of fish jumping all around us. This weekend should be a good one for all that can make it up there, thanks Wiperslayer for another fun day on the pond. WH2
[signature]
nice pics. looks like that eagle is going to take a bite in the last one,
jed
[signature]
Nice fish . Looks like the wind is not a problem that day .
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] [red][size 2]Hey Curtis, looks like you guys had a real nice day on the Bear yesterday. What was the hot bait or lure, and how deep were you fishing? Trolling or Jigging? Were you using Cisco meat? can you tell I'm trying to pick your Brain LOL. C'mon Wiperhunter ole buddy, FESS UP. I am thinking of going up there myself Saturday, I could use a little help.[/size][/red][/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000] AFDan52[/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000] [/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
We were using white tube jigs and fishing in 30 to 40 foot of water. Yes, we were using cisco meat. Good luck I hope you do good, it should be a good day on Saturday. If you want to get some good info about the area we were fishing you need to check out the Bear lake archives from this time last year.WH2
[signature]