Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to BFT
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to this board and BFT (but not to fishing) and from what I have seen I am really going to learn a lot from you all. I look forward to getting to know all of you (You can never have to many fisherman friends[Wink]). Take care and let the learning begin!
[signature]
Hey froggy welcome to BFT! What part of the country are ya from?
[signature]
Cat-man
How are ya! I am from western Kentucky, a little county called Henderson. Where are you from?
[signature]
Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you[cool]
[signature]
Cool! I'm from the heart of Central Utah. A town called Orem. It's about 45 minutes South of Salt Lake City.

Betcha got some great catfish and bass fishing in Kentucky!
[signature]
Cat-Man,
Kentucky has some great bass fishin and cat fishin, I have been known to sit on the banks of farm ponds and catch good sized catfish[Wink] How about the fishin up your way?

Bassmaster-ND
Thanks, glad to be here, it seems cool so far[cool]
[signature]
Hey there buzznfrog,

I'm a big fan of frogs. Had a frog farm in my Junior High days. Their care kept me hopping. In Japan two very popular anime characters are keroppi (happy frog) and dogonjo-gaeru (mischevious frog). Frog in Japanese is kaeru.

Nice to have another frog on BFT.

JapanRon
[signature]
Welcome to BFT Buzznfrog. Looking forward to any tricks you may have to share that will help all of us.
[signature]
Welcome aboard buzznfrog. We are alwasy glad to have new members from any part of the country and any part of the world.

We always learn new things from each other. I am looking forward to learning from you as well as being able to offer any advice that you need.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks everyone! You all really know how to make a new guy feel welcome[Wink]
[signature]
been down that way along i-75 , man fishing down there can be a bit hazerdous to your health , lol !
ya' got some pretty nasty snakes from what i heard from my buddys .
whats your biggest cat from down your way ?
[signature]
Hey buzznfrog, just wanted to finally say:

[size 6]Welcome aboard![/size]

By the way, is this what your username refers to?

[Image: buzzn_frog_61.jpg]
[signature]
Welcome buzznfrog.

good to hear from your part of the hills. Hope your hang here will be long and eventfull....
[signature]
DesertRat,
That would be why I used this name, I like the bait and have caught some decent fish on them, thanks for the welcome[Wink]
[signature]
Lone,
My biggest cat would be a 12 pound channel cat caught out of my girlfriends lake, not the biggest fish out their but I still had fun. As far as snakes go if they don't bother me I don't bother them[shocked]

Dave,
Thanks for the welcome, I hope I can stay around for awhile I really like it here!
[signature]
Welcome aboard Buzznfrog! it sure would be nice to have bass fishing around here like you have out there. oh well we do have some good bass fishing and cat fishing. Just not as much as I would like. well good luck and good fishing and for heaven sakes throw a maniac not a Rapala!!! LoL[cool]
[signature]
Maniac,
Thanks for the welcome! Bass fishing is good no matter where you are, you just have to work harder for them in some areas[Wink]. I will have to check out that maniac you are talking about but it would have to be really impressive in order for me to switch from a Rapala[Wink], good luck and good fishin!
[signature]
Hey buzzn, ya we got some great Channel catfishing here in Utah. About 10 minutes from my house sits Utah Lake, which is full of nice channel cats. The biggest was about 30 lbs. a long time ago, but people frequently catch them around 10 to 15 pounds. My biggest is around 10 or so. We gots lotsa good bass lakes here too, especially for smallmouth.
[signature]
Yes buzznfrog many people do think that the maniac worms are very impressive. Some guys are catching smallmouth over six pounds on the maniac salt sticks. but don't take my word for it try some for yourself. anyway good luck and good fishing.
[signature]
WHAT, no free samples for the boys?[Wink][Wink]
[signature]