Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLARD REPORT 9/12
Today was the day guys,took a friend and his brother out,On the water at 7:30AM,on the fish at 8:00AM,Trolled the west dike just south of the light pole again,biols all around us all morning,caught 5 fish by nine and shortly after my electric died,decided to us some advice BLM had given me and started casting to the shoreline instead of trolling,and lets just say I am no longer going to troll for wipers,we caught over 50 fish easy,alot of nice 3 to 4lbers,We where using the prism shade with the flashabu tails I tied up,Man that was the funnest day I have had out there,fished alot of biols and alot of shoreline,You guys have to go try the west dike in the morning,fish bust'n everywhere tell about 11:00AM,Then we fished the shorline tell we had to go,We caught fish tell around 4:00PM,A few guys trolling and catching a few fish here and there,did see 1 boat jiging or somthing,dont know if they where catching anything to far away from us to see,If you need anymore info let me know.

The cloudy weather helped keep the bite going,as soon as the sun came out they slowed but where still in the area,and hitting if you casted close to the shorline.

TIGHT LINES

Tony
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
WILLARD REPORT 9/12 - by fishinfool - 09-13-2002, 02:20 AM
Re: [PREDATOR] WILLARD REPORT 9/12 - by SKEETER2 - 09-15-2002, 02:49 AM