Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear lake with BLM
Met BLM at the Bear Lake Marina Fri. morning with my boat,kind of cold,but we were dressed for it.Fished the rockpile.Caught my first Mack!!Fishing was slow,but the weather was great.I was too hot in the afternoon.Thanks again BLM,by the way I found your little cooler in my boat today.You can have it back,but not the cisco in it LOL.
[signature]
Mike, nice looking mack, how much did it weigh?
[signature]
Kent-It was 10 pounds
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Thanks for the boat ride Mike! Hope it was worth the long drive. We also had a another nice fish right to the boat and missed a few strikes. The weather was awesome andappreciated after the two stormy weekends before. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Mike, just hold on to my cheap cooler and ice pack. I'll get it from you some time this winter. Keep the cisco and save them for another trip. I'm head for Japan on Saturday and won't be back til December.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
You can try to tow the Boomerang behind a plane but It will just come right back.lol
[signature]
blm, you gonna try your hand at fishing while you're there? i was hoping to see you on the waters at the bear for the salza boyz return! i've got a few new batches of salsa to spring on you. sorry you'll miss us on nov 20!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Ya, I was hoping to bring a Habenero Hot Sauce that is KILLER! I got the recipe for RipNLips and only the strong will survive this potent Belize style sauce! Maybe during the winter ice fishing to warm up the ice.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Will you be able to do any fishing in Japan?
[signature]
I made tubedude some killer hot stuff from peppers he gave me that will steam the glasses in the cold, not too bad either. Have a good time in the far east and come home safe!
[signature]
I never did like stuff that burned out your brain cells from inside you mouth. That stuff I made was hot, but I like taste too not heat without taste. I never intended it to melt iron. So you're going up to the bear on the 20th?
[signature]
[font "Arial"][#800040]Saturday, November 20th is all I know right now. I'll have to start hitting the keyboard harder to get all the details worked out. There are several boats going up and they are coming from different places so the logistics are different for each group.[/#800040][/font]
[signature]