Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well you americans are lucky
[mad] I live in the uk and I have recently tried to get hold of a

Plano 759 fishing box

It was anoying to find your fabulous country was selling it for $29.99 dollars

or £19 pounds

and in the uk i could not pick it up under $93.75 dollars or £60 pounds. I did try to find out

P&p but was put off with $140 dollars or £90 pounds just to purches this box

I thought of asking some one to bring me one back but unfourtunatly I dont Know any one over there or [size 1]visiting[/size]

If any one knows any way to get a box to me in britain/ England I would be not only amazed

but very greatfull yours sinserly or hopefully John
[signature]
[Smile] Since you have the internet why don't you see if you can log on to either Cabelas.com or to BassPro.com and see if they will sell you one and what the shipping would be.

Good Luck
[signature]
[Smile]Thankyou for your advise I have visited and left a quiree on both

awaiting their reply

can not tell weather or not they can help but any sugestions

will be kindly recieved thanks

yours truley johnd
[signature]
Hello johnd,

They are available on this site in the store for $29.99 (and can be shipped to the UK), use the super store link above in the navagation.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Johnd: Do you pronounce your name "jon"? How does the "d" at the end work on the pronunciation? I have found with good planning before I go fishing that a backpack is better than a tackle box. Although I have a tackle box in my garage for saltwater and one for freshwater.But, they are more for storage than they are for transportation to the fishing spot. It's a lot easier to manipulate in the small spaces of a boat or easier to carry a backpack over long distances up a river etc. What are you fishing for and what is the terrain where you are? George
[signature]
Hi gvanzant
my name is john and the d is the begging of my surname
I fish from boats from 10 foot to 35 foot if lucky
I've fished for years.
and only recently thought of taking fishing serious with my disability, and now find myself trying to find cheap fishing gear as not to go in to the weekly money.

that is why i'm trying to find the fishing box plano 759 as cheap as possible.
as for a back pack or bag yes this has its advantages but when your hooks fall out there container and you put your hand in the bag you get a little caught up.
this is reason for the box and storage

thanks for your reply johnd
[signature]
HI JON , I HAVE USED FISHING VESTS , BUT THAT CAN BE COSTLEY , ANOTHER OPTION I HAVE USED IS A SOFT SIDED SIX PACK COOLER OR LUNCH PAIL , I USED SMALL RECTANGULAR CONTAINERS THAT YOU CAN GET FOR FOOD STORAGE , OR SOME WITH COMPARTMENTS THAT YOU CAN GET IN SEWING NOTIONS STORES OR HARDWARE STORES . THEY WORK GREAT !

HOWS THE FISHING OVER THERE ?
[signature]
[url "http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=20889&amp;amp;hvarTarget=search&amp;amp;hvarAID=bftsite"][Image: feature.jpg][/url]click here for this box

[url "http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=36864&amp;amp;hvarTarget=search"][Image: 63947-t.jpg][/url] [Image: bpsbrand.gif][url "http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=36864&amp;amp;hvarTarget=search"]Fish Stiks™ Beginner Fishing Box[/url] $9.99 [center] click here for this box[/center]
[signature]