Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you fair OLD COOT.Need a report
Hey,old coot

Was wondering how you did today,give use the scoop.

Later,TONY
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Well, I have my report but I just wish I wouldn't have read Scooter's Friday report first. Sounds like he hit the jackpot! Well, anyway, we put in at 7:00 AM at the South marina. Water level at the dock still at 4 feet. But passing through the bottle neck area of the marina, I noticed that the water level was at about 2.9 feet! Water temp in the AM was about 65 and in the evening about 71. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]We only caught three fish all day (13 hours of fishing)! So we didn't get skunked but it was slim pickens. We traversed the whole lake except one area (the pig farm ... dang). No kidding, that is the only place we really didn't hit. The first one was small. The last two were keepers. Again, we gave them our tackle box of lures, and once again, the only thing we got bites on were the Producer Prism Shads. Two on stock, one on modified with tail. We tried the casting into the West bank for about an hour with no hits so we went back to trolling.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Mrs. Coot says I've had my share of fishing for a while ... the lawns need mowing and salsa needs bottled. So the next time my lines get wet will be this Friday at Lake Powell ... Yeee Haaaaaaa![/size][/font]
[signature]