Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishin' with Fishinfool.......
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]RipNLips and I had the opportunity to meet and fish with Fishinfool and his boys. All's I can say is that the Big Dawg has his pups trained right. They are truly little Fishinfools!

We started on the west dike at about 7:30 pm. FNF and his boys beat us to the west dike and caught all the fish before we could get there. They were 10 minutes ahead of us and had already boat several fish! Both boats work the shoreline as FNF described in earlier posts and It worked pretty good. The wipers were pushing the shad into the rocks and also working the water away from the dike. It was pretty fair fishing until the sun hit the water and things slowed down a bit. We both moved to the dike north of the light pole, still working the edges. There was a little surface activity but nothing you could zero in on.

RNL and I decided to start trolling and left all the fishinfools to continue to work the shorelines. Our fishing picked up considerably once we started trolling. We caught several fish but most were youngsters that need to grow some more. RNL and I ended up bringing home 8 nice wipers. I don't know how the fishinfools ended up but their boat was riding mightly low in the water compared to when they took off first thing in the morning. They'll have to give you the rest of the story......[/font][/size]
[signature]
All was explained on the prior post by BLM,We did beat'm to the spot and had fish on the first few casts,But I dont know about the part CAUGHT ALL THE FISH,Ha HA HA,We did catch around 30 fish,with the nice fish caught in the morning before the sun came up,did get into some small biols up wind from BLM & RNL,But they didn't last long and only accounted for a few fish,ended up with six fish in the cooler and all the rest went back to grow a little,when we lost contact with BLM,the wind got the fish going again on the west dike but they where all smaller and went back in,Have to thank BLM and RNL for a great day on the lake,If it wasn't for earlier posts from them I would probably be the fishless fool,Later guys it was fun and TIGHT LINES.

Tony
[signature]