Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon Report 11-21
meet Bearclaw this morning at my place loaded up the swamp yankee, and headed out for east canyon. stopped in morgan to meet up with yper and yper jr. launched boats just after 7am. i started trolling a pink apex and bearclaw trolled a rainbow rapala countdown behind popgear on leaded line (both poles leaded line) out 8 colors. trolled over by the dam and then back into the main arm picked up 5 fish apiece with lots of bites in 3.5hrs. trolled 1-1.2mph, weather was great alittle cold but other then that blue skys. not a bad day fishing and had good company in the boat and sharing the water with kool-aid (aka yper)
[inline bearclaw.jpg]
[signature]
The bite was a little slower than last Sunday up here, we did manage to land Seven fish between Jr. and I. We also missed a bunch, it was still fun even though we did'nt break any records. Bearclaw it was great meeting you, but you need to becareful with the company you keep. (Petty)
[signature]
I was wondering if you'd been up there lately. I'm surprised you didn't head up with the great Randinee! Did you try the king?
[signature]
there's alway's better company then the great one. no didn't use any kings or donkeys this trip
[signature]
It was a pleasure meeting you as well yper and jr. too! I'll have to keep my eye on petty, sounds like he's a bad influence. I should have known something was up when he wouldn't let me take any pictures of him. Instead he posts the least flattering one of me.[Tongue].. I swear that fish was bigger than that! I'm bringin my own camera next time...[sly] The water was flat, the sun was out and we even managed to boat some fish. A great way to spend a sunday morning..
[signature]
dont need any pictures for my wanted posters, ive gone to the dark side of the force of course im a bad influance[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]