Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lincoln beach 11-23-04

Fished lincoln beach with my young daughter. we caught 4 walleye, 1 white bass, 6 carp, my daughter caught her biggest walleye ever, 26in. she also caught a 25in. and I caught 1 20in and 19in. she out fished me and that made me very proud because I taught her everything I know about walleye. great job nancy. later chuck
[signature]
[cool]Sounds like a great day, Chuck! Congrats! Can't wait to take my daughter fishing someday, but she needs to get bigger first. Only 7 months old right now. Which springs were you at, and were you just fishing from shore, or in a boat or tube?
[signature]
Congrats to her . I need to learn how to catch some of them bigger eyes . I only scored a 19"er out of 3 trips down to Utah Lake this fall . Practice , Practice , I guess for me .
[signature]
Hey sounds like a good day to be out hunting for eyes, it has been 3 years sence i have caught one.
[signature]

we were in a boat out about 40 yards from the first hot spring. also for you duck hunters, there was about 2ooo big ducks out by bird island and I forgot to bring my gun.
later chuck
[signature]
That's pretty impressive. How old is your daughter? I tried LB three different times this fall from my toon and ended up with nothing but white bass and foul hooked carp. I'll give it up to anyone who landed 2 20+ inchers in a day, beginner or pro.
[signature]
Wow, what a father and daughter tag team combo. You should enter a tournament with her next year, if she can repeat a day like that, you might have a new partner. Way to go Chuck, looks like you taught her well. WH2
[signature]
Hey all you guys, my daughter says thanks. she is now 20 years old and has been fishing sence she was 2, well, holding her own pole at 2. she went fishing for her first time at 3 months old to bear lake.
she's a pretty good fisher woman now, handles her pole very well. she really likes to troll a bottom bouncer, I tought her this at yuba about 6 years ago and she caught on to it real fast and has caught lots of walleye sence. now her goal is to catch a 29in. to put on the wall. I told her if she gets one that big I will pay for it. later chuck
[signature]
No matter how old she is she did good, I think most of us guys would be glad to catch one that big, much less two. Boy you are a generous dad to spring for a mount like that.
[signature]
IT WONT COST HIM MUTCH. THE FORM IS 28$ EYES 8$ PAINT 65$ EVERY THING OTHER THAN THAT I ALREADY HAVE. MAYBEE A 100 TOTAL. WHEN SHE GETS THAT 29ER SHE WANTS HE KNOWS I MIGHT GET HIS 26 INCH MALE DONE AT SAME TIME. HELL I MIGHT FINALY GET THAT 28 INCH BROWN OUT OF MY DEEP FREEZE AND JUST DO EM ALL AT THAT TIME. WAY TO GO NANCE KEEP KICKING TAIL AND CROSSINEYE,S. CROSSINEYE
[signature]
Yea too bad you didn't make it. we caught all the walleyes with in 2 hours and then nothing but carp. I think the walleye are just moving in to feed for a little while and gone again then again late in the day like 4:00pm. we caught them between 10:00 and noon. then nothing so we went out to bird island and looked around for a while. I also GPS marked that channel I was telling you about. out there.
later chuck
[signature]
This sounds like we have a taxidermist on the board. I better get to know you better. Maybe next summer you and Chuck can come up and we can do some wiper fishing, what do you think? WH2
[signature]
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN. WE HIT THE BAY ABOUT TWICE A YR FOR THEM. CHUCK MYSELF AND MY 8 YR OLD CAUGHT 46 TOTAL IN ONE DAY THIS SUMMER. MY BOY CAUGHT 17 OF THEM. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE HIM KICK OUR OLD BUTS FOR HIS FIRST TIME.
[signature]
I remember when Chuck posted that report, maybe I can learn some new tricks from you guys.
[signature]