Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bassin in N Idaho, the year in review
[#00bf00]First off hi to all the guys that post here, I haven't been able to post here for some time as my main puter died and I didn't have this site saved on my old back up one. But I finally got it fixed. [/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]This year has been my greatest year for bass fishing ever. I didn't break my record for the largest fish on either Largemouth or smallies but I got tons of nice fish.[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]I got well over 125 fish OVER 4 pounds this year, an [#bf0000]I got about 85% of them on my own baits too,[/#bf0000] with about 10 fish over 6lb. and a couple just over 7. I got a couple Smallies close to 4lbs too. so it was one great year.[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]I owe it all to my new line of soft plastics Fish-N-Fool Lures.[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]I make a sinking stick bait that the fish just can't help but take a wack at it. It's a one of a kind bait that I designed myself. It is a do nothing bait. Ya just cast it out and let the bait work, it wiggles and shimmys as it free falls and the bass love them. [/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]Its a 6" heavy salt bait [#bf0060](The Sink-N-Fool)[/#bf0060]that looks kinda like a flat slug. They weigh about 3/8 of an oz. and cast like a bullet, even on a baitcaster. [/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]I also make a 10" version that I got some of my biggest fish on while Pike fishing.[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]I hooked into a large mouth bass in the river at the mouth of Cocolala Slew on one of my 10" Sink-N-Fool's in a Red Shad color, That I think woulda gone 10 pounds or so, but after a heck of a battle she cut my 20 lb. Flourocarbon leader off on the rocks. That fish was huge and I got a good look at it. It might have even been a new state record had I landed her. Sad[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]This next year I know is going to be even better. It was my first year of making baits and it was a huge success.[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]Guys all over the county have got some huge fish on my baits. The largest to date is an 11 .6 lb whale caught down at Lake Fork in Texas.[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]If any of you guys are in a bass club and want to get some free samples for your club you can email me at. [url "mailto:hoodoo_2@netzero.com"]hoodoo_2@netzero.com[/url] [/#00bf00]
[#00bf00][/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]If you would like to check out my website and see some of the fish it is;[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00][url "http://www.fishnfoollures.com/"]www.fishnfoollures.com[/url] [/#00bf00]
[#00bf00][/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]Tnx Da Fish-N-Fool[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Sounds like you had a good year. Good to see you back at BFT. Like I have said before the more people we have posting on this forum the better it is.
[signature]
careful what you ask for brian if you like to fish in solitude hehe.
[signature]
very true x-man, I better watch what I wish for. Anyone coming to SE Idaho to catch 4+ lb largemouths is going to be disappointed and Ihaven't fished N. Idaho for over 10 years so I don't find this post very threating to my fishing waters.
[signature]
hehe i was just messin around. hey well have to hit the bass this spring if you want to.
[signature]
As long as you don't mind catching bass under 12" we could have a good time. Also sent you a PM.
[signature]