Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's fishing Scofield Saturday?

I don't know what happened to my message here but it is gone now. Just wondering who will be fishing Scofield on Saturday. I am taking up a handful of scouts and other leaders hoping to get each of them to catch a fish without catching frostbite. Come by and say hello if you are in the area. We will be hard to miss in a group of 12-15 people. I have a black sled with BFT stickers on it and will be on channel 12. If you want to enjoy peace, quiet, and solitude you may want to stay away.[cool]
Bigcat
[signature]
[cool]I don't know where "scolfield" is, but I will be fishing at Scofield.[Tongue] Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to it. My first ice excursion of this season. I'll be over "somewhere" on the east side, but not saying exactly where, 'cause I don't want all 200 lurkers (non bft'rs that only look and never contribute anything to the board) fishing right next to me, and crowding me out[pirate]. If any members wanna know more of where I'll be send me a p.m.

Lookin' forward to it, and also bringing home a few fatties for the grill too. YUM. Haven't had a fish dinner in a long time, but that's not the only reason I go out, of course! There was an old fart that caught a 10 lber there this summer, so that's proof that nice fish are still in there!
[signature]
I'll be there friday night-sunday around noon. I'll take the 2way so if anyone wants to jibber jabber, i'll be on ch. 12..
[signature]
Ya I guess your right about Scofield rather than Scolfield. However a professor of mine once said.... If you can not think of more than one way to spell the same word then you have no creativity! [shocked] So I was just using a little creativity. Do I really need to use spell checker when I typing on the computer for enjoyment and not work or school. I guess so if I don't want to sound eligitimite or I mean illiterate (is that spelled right?)[pirate]
Bigcat

footnote: this massage his note bin cheecked fer grammmatical acureaccy
[signature]
We will be at Scofield as well.
[signature]
So far we have Bigcat, Chester, Out4trout, Bearclaw, Kokanee, DMR (if his wife isn't having a baby), and maybe Bugln4Bulls. Anyone else coming to join the circus?[pirate]

Bigcat
[signature]
Looking forward to walking on water for the first time this season! It's always fun to get out, but the first time of the year may be the best...especially if I can tie into a nice one or three!
[signature]
[cool]Lookin' VERY forward to tomorrow, since it will be my first time on the ice this season. I'll probably be getting there about when a lot of you are leaving around 1-ish, 'cause my dad in law has a Dr. appt. in the a.m., but I don't care as long as I get out there. My dad in law said someone at Hooked told him he was fishing there yesterday (same spot I'm going to as well) and did the best between 1 and 4 p.m., so hopefully that holds true tomorrow.

If any of you are still around for the afternoon bite, I'll have my radio as well on ch. 12, and if the fishin' aint good where your at, your welcome to come next to us, if we're slaying them (BFT members only, of coarse). I'll be in a black and yellow ice shack. Forgot the brand name, it's my dad in law's. Good luck to everyone going out there tomorrow, and be safe!
[signature]
I wont be there saturday but may give it a hole or 2 sunday . Don't hurt all their lips .
[signature]