Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milo and LBS ROCK!
Hello All,

I almost titled this post "Mackeral Fishing, The truly under rated Sport Fishing!" Me and my son spent the day today out on the docks at Long Beach Sport Fishing, WE HAD A BLAST! My son is six and has limited patience for fishing. He loves to go but can easily start to get bored after an hour or so of not catching anything. So Milo of Long Beach Sport Fishing arranged for us to spend the day at the docks, the people over at LBS are great, helpful, pleasant, and friendly (Amy, Sarah, Dillion thank you).

For a kid this is what fishings all about, we spent the day laughing, fishing, cutting up anchioves for chum (almost as good as fishing for my son) and hooking up like crazy, he caught 4 Mackeral, lost probably 10 (I went a little light on the line and he's not quite as expireienced as BOOYAA with the 4#).

After a long day of fishing we had launch at the landing and the fish tacos, shrimp were awesome! Milo I'm suprised you haven't gained fifty pounds working there, the food is killer!

[Smile]Well THANK YOU MILO, we had a great time![Smile]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[sly]Milo DID gain 50 lbs!!! No getting him landed with #4. Sorry Booya! Thats going to be a fish tale you will never tell.

and yes LBS does rock!! By far one of the best run landings in SoCal.
[signature]
[Smile]Mr. Mike and Tanner Hodgdon,

Glad to hear that you guys had a great time!! By the way.....when I first started working here at the landing, I did put on a couple of lbs. due to the clam chowder and fish tacos from next door. It is good stuff. I don't know if you guys kept the macks that you caught but make sure that you keep them next time. That is great catfish bait. Kinda cool when your son and you can catch bait and then go and use it at one of the local lakes for a big 'ol wisker fish!!! Ohh...how 'bout the B.F.T. message board tourney that we have briefly talked about.

If anyone is interested, please post and we will put something together.

Hodges...talk to you soon. Hello to the wife and kids!!!
[signature]