Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mantua Report 12/5/2004
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Met up with Petty, Polokid, Natalie. Also took my grand daughter, Annalee. Ice is 4" thick and clear blue but it still cracks in places as you walk across. We fished the inlet end of the lake and it was slow. I lost a nice kamloop trout at the hole and Annalee caught the only fish, a yellow perch, which we took home and she ate for lunch. One excited kid to catch the only fish amongst all us "fisherpersons".[/size][/black][/font] [center][inline mantua_12-5-2004.JPG][/center]
[signature]
it was good to get back on the hard water. but im not sure if my ego can except being out fished by a 4yr old girl. at least i didnt have to carry off the lake as much weight as i carried on unloading half my jigs onto polo and mackman. was a slow day on the pond but atleast the company was good
[signature]
Aren't the regs going to chage up there soon?
[signature]
We had a blast today for Natalie and I first day back on the ice for the year. You cant complain about getting out fished by a cute little girl like that. It is hard water time!!![cool]
[signature]
That is so cool when your kids or grandkids outfish ya!!!!

Great job Annalee!!! Hope your grandpa cooked it it for ya just right.

BLM... there is a number of replies/requests for your ceviche recipe!! I happen to have it but was wondering if you would be willing to make a post on the Utah off topic board and share it??? I think it is a killer recipe and is a great side to fish tacos.
[signature]
Yper Jr. and I moved over by the boat ramp after you guys left, lots of misses, ended up with 6 perch, using a brown 1.5 tube jig.
[signature]