Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warm springs were are they located at!
Now that a lot of waters are starting to ice up which ones are the ones with warm springs and where are they located at so people dont fall through the ice. I remember there was a snowmobile falling through the ice at the berry and i think it was because they went over a warm spring comming into the res.
[signature]
It would be nice to generate a small database of GPS points users could have access to, i.e. Lake, XY Coords, etc. If enough interest is generated for this and enough points exist, let me know. I could design and host a little web page/database of these types of points (and others too -- just not springs, i.e. Rockpile at BL and so on) on one of my websites.

F4F
[signature]
The database already exist on the Utah board called "Utah Fishing Holes". All you or anyone needs to do is to list the coordinates of any spot you want to share with the whole world. It sure could help in the case of locating warm water springs that might not freeze in the winter but those same springs can be a good place to catch fish year round.
[signature]