Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Coot....How was the fishin'?
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Did you get into the fish? Where did you fish and who had the hot stick? I can't make it out until Sunday so I thought I'd at least find out how someone else did![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]BLM,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I made it out Friday evening for a couple hours and took my brother. He caught his first two wipers and was VERY impressed! Unlike WH2, we went straight to the light pole. Fishing wasn't as good there as it was a couple days ago ... you know how those wipers keep on the move. In my little boat, it takes me 50 minutes to get from one side of the lake to the other. We only caught three between us but once again had a great time.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I and friend went out this morning (Saturday) at 6:00 am. Wind was blowing so hard that my parked truck was shaking. Knowing what that would mean for my little boat out on the lake, we decided to go back home and get some honey-doo's done. Right now the weather outside looks fantastic and I thinking maybe we should have waited it out. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I won't be on the pond for a few more days, so hang on to those sun glasses for me.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2] I think I've pushed the envelope just a little too much ... been out on Willard four times this week already after just getting back for Lake Powell. My wife is starting to NOT get over it![shocked][/size][/font]
[signature]