Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berry 12-21 report.
I ran up to the Berry and found the bite light and mainly between 11.am and 1.pm. It really shut down as the storm rolled in about 4:30. I think I iced a total of 13 or 14 for the day and had 3 quick releases at the hole. All slot fish between 19" and 20" on Minnows. No Bows.
[signature]
You lucky dog , getting to fish during the week . Did you try any new ice out there ? You don't have to say where but I am curious about thickness . Need to use my hand auger for a while . My power auger I broke my spring with my rope so looking for a new spring . I usually get christmas to new years off , but not this year . So I get to fish with the weekend crowds this season .
[signature]
Randy, HA! you know it. lol..
Yesterday I wanted to run Soldier Creek bay but only the shallow end was capped as far as I could tell from the highway although I didnt travel in. I ended up wandered out to where I told ya we've slammed BIG bows. The ice was about 4 to 5 inches. By the time I'd worked my way out that far it was already 3:00 - 3:30 and the storm was starting over the ridge so I started back and stayed close to were we worked Sunday.
Man it sucks about the spring on your pull start!! Have you ordered a new one? If not check small engine repair shops. They work on all sorts of small 2 cycle engines like weed trimmers etc... and probably have a few springs in stock.
[signature]