Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need children head count for Rockport party
I will be doing some games/ challenges for the kids during the day and need a head count of children attending. I want to be sure that I get enough prizes. PM or reply to this post will be fine.

Thanks
[signature]
3 kids for me.
[signature]
2 KIDS BUT THEY ARE 6 AND 3
[signature]
My 3 yr. old will be there.
[signature]
I plan to offer at least two events to cover our kids age groups. prizes wil be fairly simple. ice jigs, candy, etc.. all win something!! I think that if they try then they can have a prize. Probably a zip lock baggy of goodies of some sort.

I will be footing the bill for the prizes and Hookedchica said that she would help me as well.
[signature]
2 kids for me.

1 9 Year old girl

1 14 year old boy
[signature]
I will have two kiddos with me 6 and 7 years old.
[signature]
4 kids with me, well actually one is 15 he doesn't consider himself a kids. the others are 10 and 6 and the youngest is 3. It depends on the weather for the 3 year old.
[signature]
I am trying to talk my daughter into coming but she doesn't see the fun in freezing her butt off. Smile Nah I think she will come so plan on 1 for myself.
[signature]
I am taking my 5 year old and 9 year old.
[signature]
I will have one 11 year old.
[signature]
Counting my group I am at 20 kiddos!! Any more???
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I may have one. Not a for sure thing but a good maybe. Sorry to be so tentative right now but it's my best guess.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I will have 2 kids with me. A 8yr old and a 5 yr old. A girl and a boy if that matters.

Thanks for putting forth the effort for this. I'm sure all the kids will have a great time.
[signature]
I will have my 5 year old daughter with me.
[signature]