Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln beach the last few days
Fished lincoln 12-28, the lake was froze with 3in. of ice. the hot spring was still open. we cast jigs up on the ice and dragged it to the edge and stoped and shake it. the white bass were taking it just as it came off the ice. caught one 20in. walleye the same way. missed alot of hits.

Fished it again 12-30, the lake is open water, that big wind just ripped the ice off that fast. we fished around the hot spring, caught a few white bass here and there. The biggest high light of the day was, my friend caught a 13in. rainbow trout right in the hot spring, What a surprize that was. later chuck
[signature]
[cool]Nice report, Chuck! At least you guys didn't get skunked, but it may be a few more weeks before that ice cap reforms. I'd like to hit that place once this winter. Any problems with the "locals" or do they not come out to LB when it gets this cold?
[signature]
That sucks, Pat!!![pirate] Anyway, before I get too pissed off about that issue, did you get out to Pelican this weekend, or did the weather throw a monkey wrench in it? If so, how did you guys do?
[signature]
Thanks for the report Chuck, I'm glad to hear you got into a few and a rainbow wow, thats very unusual. Any size to the whites?
[signature]